SIGMOD Call for Panel Proposals
We solicit proposals for panels for the 2005 SIGMOD conference in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
Panel proposals are expected to address new, exciting, and controversial issues. They should be provocative, informative, and entertaining. And there is only little effort for the submission:
Panel proposals should include:
- Summary of the topics to be covered (1-2 pages).
- Name, affiliation and contact information for the panel chair.
- Names and affiliations of up to four panelists (in addition to the panel chair) who have made a commitment to participate.
- Short summary of their position statements.
- Brief biography of each participant.
A mix of industry and academic panel members is encouraged.
Please submit proposals electronically (PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 17, 2004.
Panels Program Committee:
Tova Milo, Tel Aviv University