- Stimulate curiosity and excitement in elementary/high school children through the introduction of the state-of-the-art computer tools and technology.
- Place children in an actual university environment, interacting with computer professionals as role models.
- Allow computer professionals to transmit their own excitement with science and technology and spark the children's imagination and curiosity.
- Demonstrate the feasibility of a career in information technology
- Disseminate the success of the program to universities and elementary/high schools nationwide.